Should you require an exchange or a refund, you can return your items to us, provided:
- Items are returned within 14 days of delivery.
- Items are unworn and unwashed.
- Grooming products, pierced jewelry or swimwear (if the hygiene seal has been removed) cannot be returned for health and hygiene reasons.
- Shoes must be tried on indoors and must not show any signs on wear.
- Items must have all D'Avana tags attached.
- Items must be returned at the customer’s expense.
- You must obtain proof of postage just in case your order is lost on its way back to D'Avana. Failure to do so may result in us not being able to process your return.
- We reserve the right not to refund you if you return items to us outside the terms of our returns Policy.
- The cost of the returns must be paid by the customer.
Please allow up to 10 working days for your refund to be processed from the day we receive the returned goods at our warehouse. You will be notified via email as soon as your refund has been processed.
Returned items must be in all it's original packaging an in an unworn condition. The dispatch note that you received from us must also be included in your return package. Please note that if tags are removed from the item, we will not be able to refund or exchange. Any items returned to us outside of the returns period without prior agreement will be returned to the sender.
A returns label containing the return address will be provided with the dispatch note along with a returns form. You would need to state the reason for you return clearly on the form. Returns without a stated reason will be sent back to the sender.
If the order you received was late, incorrect or faulty, please email us at: Customerservice@davana.co.uk